A1A Beach Rentals is a small family operated business that began, like many businesses, out of our garage. After providing beach gear to a few resorts and responding to increasing demand over time, we moved to a store front right on A1A on the Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach border. Today, we service 15 resorts, all visiting cruise ship guests, and many local school and youth programs as well as a variety of social and environmental groups. Our services have expanded over time to meet the needs of our guests and we are always working to improve our guest's experience while visiting our area.
You'll see that we have a very good reputation on TripAdvisor, Yelp, and Google+. This is because we are fully committed to your enjoyment. We have seen many competitors come and go over the years. I can't explain why they fail. We simply provide fun outdoor experiences with good attitudes and affordable prices. In short, we do for you what we would do for ourselves.
In addition to our rental business offering bikes, surfboards, paddle boards, beach gear and kayaks, we are also authorized dealers for several brands including Ocean Kayaks, Pelican Kayaks, Crescent Kayaks, Greenline Beach Cruisers, California Board Company, Sun Cycles, and more. Please stop in if you are in the market for a new bike or kayak. We also do bike and kayak repair and sell accessories that are in stock now. Occasionally we have used equipment for sale, so please call or stop in.
A1A Beach Rentals is also your best choice for unique outdoor adventures. We are experienced outdoorsmen and know how and when to catch fish, where to explore, and how to do it. We can direct you to world-class redfishing on the flats of the famed no-motor-zone, or help you get on a quiet bass pond where your chances of catching a true Florida-strain lunker of 10+ pounds is quite good! Maybe you want to explore some real backwaters and kayak where the alligators roam. We can help. Is birdwatching more your style? Well, we can help you find birds on your bucket list. From raptors to shore birds and wading birds, we'll get you on them. How about a personalized manatee trip for just you and your family? We do this all the time and can get you on the manatees in solitude.
Here are some other activities we've helped our guests with:
- Scenic tours of Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge, Ulumay Wildlife Refuge, and Thousand Islands in Cocoa Beach
- Hiking day trips atTosohatchee Wildlife Management Area
- Privately guided motorized river tours in the St. John's River, or our Indian River Lagoon
- Chartered flats fishing for redfish, seatrout, snook, tarpon and more
- Family, corporate, and group outings at the beach with canopy, boards, gear, refreshments, and instructors
- Family or group surfing lessons and stand-up paddleboard lessons
- Nighttime shark fishing off the beach, we have the gear you need
- Work on a real commercial fishing boat for a day
- Kayak freshwater springs in the clearest water you'll ever see
- Photo safaris for wildlife and native flora
Thank you for taking the time to learn about us. We welcome the opportunity to earn your business and deliver you the best service in the industry.